Your big day is fast approaching and everything is almost set, from the perfect wedding dress down to what types of food will be served for your guests. While you’ve spent considerable amount of time deciding on the majority of the affair’s details, you didn’t pay much attention on the transportation. This item is often overlooked during wedding planning and preparation.
You may not be realizing it but the vehicle that transports you to and from your wedding venues can have a significant impact on the occasion’s uniqueness. They add elegance to your arrival at and exit from the ceremony while providing a comfortable break between the wedding day’s logistical frenzy.
IMPORTANCE OF HAVING LOGISTICS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
WHY YOU ASK?
Like any couple getting married, you want everything on your wedding day to be perfect. That’s why you plan and prepare several months before the set date. As this day marks the beginning of your journey together as husband and wife, you want it to start the best way possible.
SAVE A FUTURE HEADACHE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH
Make sure your transportation company that you opt to use have several positive reviews online as well as have several years in the business. The more years in the business, the more experience and knowledge in their field they have under their belt. If you would like to take a step further, ask for previous references that have already utilized their vehicles for their weddings and ask them how their personal experience was.
CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW SITES:
BUT THE ROAD TO GETTING THERE CAN BE VERY STRESSFUL.
Most couples will get the services of a qualified wedding planner to help them out in planning the details of their wedding and more importantly, to make sure everything on the logistics is carried out on the day of the event. This will significantly reduce their stress and offers them sufficient chances to enjoy and cherish each moment of their wedding.
Having logistics on your wedding day greatly helps in ensuring a smooth flow of the affair. It includes all the vital aspects of your ideal wedding, from the list of your guests down to the required transportation. When making your wedding transportation logistics, don’t forget to consider the following:
- Booking in advance
- Who will be transported and how many
- How far or near is the venue for the ceremony and/or reception
- What is the expected arrival time
- How much will it cost
GETTING HELP CHOOSING YOUR VEHICLES
Choosing the vehicles for your wedding may be as complex as choosing the perfect wedding cake. There are a couple of things to keep in mind so that the occasion runs as smoothly as possible and all expectations are met. The following are some helpful tips in selecting the right wedding vehicle for you and your guests:
- Wedding Size – Is your wedding party large? Do you intend to bring all of your guests to the designated venues altogether. In such case, you’ll need a larger transportation service request. You can rent large limousines or party buses for this. But if you’ll have a small size wedding party, including only your maid of honor and best man for example, a smaller car service will do.
- Wedding style – Do you plan on having a themed wedding? Then the best car to match the theme may be something to consider. On the other hand, if you desire an entertaining or lively wedding, you can rent a unique party bus that will entertain your guests during your trip to the select venues.
- Transportation cost – This largely depends on the first two factors. Be mindful, though, that the cheapest wedding transportation can sometimes end up being the more expensive with all the troubles and inconveniences that will make your special day more stressful than it has to be. For example, the bridal car hires a transportation service that does not regularly maintain their cars and during the wedding day the car experiences a sudden mechanical breakdown causing the ceremony to start and end late.
WHO ELSE WILL YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE WEDDING?
If you have a long list of guests and want to save time and money, you can plan early on what transportation you would like to accommodate for your special day. There are also instances where the ceremony and reception are held in separate venues. This means that you need to transport your guests twice. In such case, you can opt to hire a transportation service to bring only your bridal party to the wedding ceremony, and the remainder of the guests to use their own form of transportation.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
Your wedding transportation service provider can either make or break your wedding day. A simple delay due to a transportation issue can have a great impact on the overall success of the occasion. Therefore, choosing the right person for the job should be done carefully. With the presence of a number of wedding transportation providers in your area, you have to make sure you choose the perfect one who can help make your dream wedding come true.
In choosing your wedding transportation provider, don’t forget to investigate the company’s background and check their credentials to ensure that they are trustworthy. Do they have a strong industry reputation or just new to the business? Did they have any bad record with their clients in the past? Certainly, you wouldn’t want getting the services of people with dubious credibility. They might just turn your supposed graceful wedding into a grand scandal.
Apparently, the role of the chauffeur here is of paramount importance especially for your big day. A driver who arrives late shows lack of discipline and unprofessionalism. Is he licensed and knows how to drive carefully? Does he talk with respect to others and pays attention to his requested tasks? These things must be verified and ensured early on.You can check out testimonials from their previous clients to know more about how efficient their employees are in delivering their services.
While there are a variety of transportation providers to choose from for your big day, Key Transportation Worldwide Services should be top of mind. With more than 15 years of experience, they are a primary provider of worldwide ground transportation services with branches located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach. With their personalized services that would exactly meet your requirements and a wide state-of-the-art fleet complete with luxury cars of any type and size, you can be confident that your ideal wedding is within your reach. Visit their website for more details of their transportation services.