WEDDING GROUP TRANSPORTATION
When planning your wedding,
transportation for you and your guests might not be on the top of your “to do” list. It might be super easy to think that everyone will just drive themselves, but that may not be the best (or safest!) plan. Which is why you should consider making room in your wedding budget to provide transportation for your bridal party and perhaps your guests.
With plenty of transportation options to choose from, your bridal party and guests will be guaranteed safe, comfortable, and reliable transportation, and no one will arrive late or get lost on the way to the venue. Bus options range in size from 28-passenger minibuses to 56-passenger full-sized coaches. Sprinter Vans are ideal for transporting small or big groups comfortably. They have plenty of headroom and come with luxury interior finishes. Stretch Limos are the classic ride for your big day or maybe a specialty vehicle like a Bentley or Rolls Royce.
Depending on your preferences and budget, there are many different options to consider. Get inspired with these wedding transportation ideas for the bride and groom, as well as these top tips below for getting your guests around!
- Fleet options in case of a vehicle breakdown – Does the company have vehicles that can cover as back up in case of a breakdown?
- Are drinks, beverages & food allowed and is the transportation company able to provide it?
- Is the chauffeur(s) trained and aware of the routing options to get to the venue in a timely manner?
- What are the terms & conditions of your transportation company, is there a deposit required?
- Can we set up a time and date to visit and see the vehicles offered in person?
- Photos of the vehicles proposed
- Insurance – Does the company have the correct coverage for the vehicle?
“Key Transportation Worldwide Service’s friendly logistical experts will walk you through the process of choosing which transportation is right for you on your most amazing day ensuring that all your memories are magical.”