COVID SAFETY TRANSPORTATION PROCEDURES
Social Distancing Seating Recommendations: *Typical 36 passenger seat layout following CDC guidelines of 6’ of social distancing
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Key Transportation has developed these health/safety transportation protocols following CDC guidelines. These standards have been developed to protect the health of both passengers and chauffeurs.
As our community begins to open up, we believe sharing these guidelines with guests, hotels and industry groups will illustrate the precautions our industry is taking to ensure the safety of our community.
- All chauffeurs are required to wear assigned washable masks.
- All vehicles have disinfectant wipes with 70% alcohol or EPA certified known products that kill the virus.
- All chauffeurs wipe down door handles, seat backs, window controls, hard surfaces and seat belts after each passenger transfer with a disinfectant wipe wearing gloves.
- Chauffeurs have been advised to limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Water is kept in a cooler and offered to guests using a paper towel. Water cartons are immediately removed using a paper towel or gloves after the ride is completed.
- All printed and reading materials have been removed from seat-back pockets.
- Hand sanitizer (65-95% alcohol) are in each vehicle.
- The following social distancing guidelines below are strongly suggested depending on vehicle capacities with passengers wearing facial covering:
1 person unless traveling with partner or members of household
Twenty five- Thirty percent (25-30%) capacity, 1 person per row, unless traveling with partners/members of same household grouping
Twenty five- Fifty percent (25-50%) capacity, 1 person every other row, unless traveling with partners/members of same household grouping